If you have trouble finding enough iPhone capable friends to slaughter at the Scrabble-like Words With Friends, take heed because your potential pool of victims just multiplied. The newest edition of the app now integrates with Facebook, allowing you to link your accounts, spam your news feed, and invite even more people to play.
Here’s the changelog for the update:
We’d like to thank all of you for helping us make Words With Friends the most successful word game on the App Store! This update is a big one. There’s a lot of great new stuff, including:
• Introducing Facebook Connect!
– Link your account to your Facebook profile
– See profile pics and names in the games list
– Find your Facebook friends that are playing Words With Friends and start games with them
– If you aren’t on Facebook or prefer not to link your account, you can continue to play with your Games With Friends username
• Game list rearranged so the oldest moves display first
• Lots of bug fixes:
– Tie games now show up correctly
– Fixed issue that caused chats to vanish
– Fixed issues causing game corruptions
– Improved speed and stability