Tweetbot, the popular Twitter client for iPhone from Tapbots, has been updated to version 2.0. Available now in the App Store, the update is a free update to current users, offering significant improvements to the Timeline and Direct Messages.
- Updated timeline view
- Image thumbnails in timeline
- Links now colored and single-tappable
- “Retweeted by” bar now integrated and tappable
- Cell colors adjusted for better contrast
- New direct message view.
- Redesigned “New Tweets” bar (Can be dismissed by tap and configured in Settings > Display)
- Timed auto-refresh (timeline, mentions, and DM’s will refresh every 5 minutes)
- Readability added as mobilizer service
- Much improved tweet replies view
- Links in user’s bio now tappable
- “Huge” font size option in Settings > Display
- Improved scrolling performance
Tweetbot is available in the App Store and retails for $2.99. If you are in the market for a new Twitter app, check out our review of Tweetbot.