Verison 1.3 of Tweetbot (see our Tweetbot review) has been approved by Apple. According to Tapbots, version 1.3 brings a host of new features and fixes including the following:
- Improved multiple account switching
- Local trends (can be set in the account settings)
- Improved recipient selector when creating a new direct message
- Ability to copy, delete, and translate direct messages (swipe on a thread to delete a whole group)
- “Add to List” feature improved and renamed to “Manage List Memberships”
- Added “go to user” feature in people search (shows when typing into the “Search People” box)
- Gaps now load above or below depending on position of gap when button is invoked.
- Compose Tweet from hashtag (by holding down on a hashtag in a tweet)
- Drafts button now displays # of drafts.
- Support for Favstar (hold fav button to invoke ‘tweet of the day’, double-tap profile tab to see your own favstar page)
- Various bug fixes
They have yet to find a solution for push notifications due to cost issues. In any event, if you are a Tweetbot user, grab the update today.