Join your hosts Marianne Schultz and myself for The Show: 71 – “Thumb Calisthenics”. This week, we talk all about the iPhone 5. First impressions, news and more. You can subscribe to our show on iTunes, grab our RSS feed, listen now or download directly. We broadcast our iPad and iPhone podcast live each week. Follow @everythingicafe on Twitter for updates on timing. If you’d like to be included on a future broadcast, please call 646-820-3431 and leave your name along with your question. If you’d like to provide us with feedback, we’ve set up a topic in our forums. If you enjoy the podcast, please consider supporting us by giving us a positive rating in iTunes.
This Week’s Topics:
- Apple Sells 5 Million Of The iPhone 5 In First Weekend
- More iPhone 5 and iOS 6 thoughts
- Is The iPhone 5 Actually Running 1.3GHz?
- Schiller Says iPhone 5 Aluminum Scratches Are “Normal”
- The First iPhone 5 Hardware Complaints Start To Arrive
- Lightning Connector Features Authentication Chip, Dynamic Pins [updated]
- Google Is Working On Google Maps For iOS [u]