Join your hosts Marianne Schultz and myself for The Show: 67 – “I Am Not A Thumb Model”. With this episode, we’ve made considerable efforts to increase the quality of our broadcast. We hope you enjoy the improvements. You can subscribe to our show on iTunes, grab our RSS feed, listen now or download directly. We broadcast our iPad and iPhone podcast live each week. Follow @everythingicafe on Twitter for updates on timing. If you’d like to be included on a future broadcast, please call 646-820-3431 and leave your name along with your question. If you’d like to provide us with feedback, we’ve set up a topic in our forums.
This Week’s Topics:
- Here’s The Front Of The New iPhone Disassembled
- New iPhone Could Be Even More Compact Than Previously Thought
- Leaked New iPhone Part Points To Nano-SIM
- iOS 6 Simulation Shows Taller iPhone Screen
- Apple Confirms Removal of YouTube in iOS 6, Google Working on App Store Version
- Amazon, Apple Fix Security Holes That Lead To Hack (related: Apple Responds To Matt Honan Hacking Scandal, I think I just got hacked and I don’t know how