Join your hosts Marianne Schultz and myself for The Show: 35 – “Nerd Drama”. You can subscribe to our show on iTunes, grab our RSS feed, listen now or download directly. We broadcast our iPad and iPhone podcast live each week. If you missed the live show, we hope you’ll join us next week for live chat and more. Our next show will early next week. Follow @everythingicafe on Twitter for updates on timing. Once the summer ends, we’ll do our best to get back on a regular schedule. If you’d like to be included on a future broadcast, please call 646-820-3431 and leave your name along with your question. If you’d like to provide us with feedback, we’ve set up a topic in our forums.
Christopher Meinck @meinck
Marianne Schultz @emschultz
This Week’s Topics
- iPhone 5 to be dual-mode phone?
- Sprint iPhone 5 coming in October according to WSJ
- Reuters reports low-cost 8GB iPhone 4 coming
- LTE evidence in iOS 5 code
- Samsung Cites 2001: A Space Odyssey To Prove iPad Not Original
- Starbucks now giving away free apps
- HP abandons WebOS hardware, webOS Won’t Be Saved By Licensing