We all knew it would happen, it’s the very first day of a new service, and things aren’t quite perfect. On the whole, it doesn’t seem like there’s anything catastrophic, but here are some of the minor issues that some people are hitting, as well as some general news about the service.
- If you’re hitting an “error 100″ when you try and install, here’s a workaround.
- If you already have an application installed, there are differing responses as to if you can update it from within the Mac App Store. Some can, some can’t.
- RapidWeaver has some pretty big problems in its new form, but a fix is with Apple.
- Some people are worried about piracy over the new service.
- There don’t appear to be any restrictions on how many computers you can install the apps on.
At the end of day one, what are your opinions of the brand spanking new Mac App Store?