Discouraged by the discontinuation of StarPlayr’s Sirius iPhone app project, determined members of our iPhone forums have figured out how to get SiriusXM working on the iPhone. The process involves the purchase of NormSoft’s PocketTunes ($9.99, App Store link). PocketTunes is a program old Palm users will remember fondly and now it steps up to the plate offering streaming SiriusXM radio to your iPhone.
- Go to Sirius.com in the App’s Web section
- Click on Media Player on the Sirius website
- Log In (requires Sirius online listening subscription)
- Choose station
- Press Now Playing in the App
- Press the “+” to add the station to favorites
- Pocket Tunes will automatically log you in to that station every time you choose it from your favorites.