As we head into Christmas and the App Store freeze, a good number of developers are dropping prices on their apps in an effort to move up the charts. It’s simply the best time to stock up on apps. Here are some notable price drops. If you come across a good deal on an app, be sure to let us know in the comments.
Sega is offering up a number of their premium titles for $0.99.
- Golden Axe II and Golden Axe III $0.99
- Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing $0.99
- Streets of Rage 3 $0.99
- Sonic Spinball $0.99
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $0.99
- Gunstar Heroes $0.99
EA Games continues to offer one of the largest sales with over 100 apps on sale putting them among our favorite App Store deals. Check out their full lineup and here are a select group of titles available on sale.
- MADDEN NFL 12 $0.99
- Scrabble $0.99
- Tetris $0.99
- Monopoly $0.99
- NBA Jam $0.99
- FIFA Soccer 12 $0.99
- Trenches II $0.99
- Shift 2 Unleased $0.99
- Real Racing 2 $0.99
Gameloft gets into the act also, with some great free titles and 50% off all credit and in-app purchases.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard $0.99
- N.O.V.A. 2 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance $0.99
- Spider-Man: Total Mayhem $0.99
- Assassin’s Creed-Altair’s Chronicles HD: $0.99