For people who obsessively track their fitness information, hardware like the Nike+Fuelband gives an incredible amount of information about your physical activity on a day-to-day basis. Now the app companion to the bracelet has received an update with some awesome new features.
The big new addition is Path integration, for people who follow that specific social network. It’ll show your progress and running data on your Path profile, for your friends to ruthlessly mock. The new app also allows background syncing of data from the Fuelband, and your data can be viewed offline.
Here’s the official changelog:
- Connect with Path: Path lets you share your life with your closest friends and family. And now, you can share your Nike+ FuelBand activity on Path
- The Nike+ FuelBand app now supports syncing in the background. Start a sync and close the app. The app will finish your sync and notify you when it’s done.
- Use the app to set the time on your Nike+ FuelBand to match your phone.
- View your activity data offline or on and browse with blazing speed.
- How much power does your Nike+ FuelBand have left? Check your battery level anytime in settings.
- Various bug fixes, including fixes for Facebook Friends Leaderboards