The incredibly popular financial tracking and planning service Mint has updated their free iOS app, and it now runs on iPad as well as iPhone/iPod Touch. Now in version 2.0, you can run the app on the larger device for more detailed reports on your spending.
Here’s what’s officially new:
● Easy-to-understand, multi-touch graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth.
● Redesigned overview screen, so you get a quick snapshot of your finances and latest alerts, bill reminders and advice.
● Enter cash and pending transactions so you have the most accurate view of your spending.
● Get a detailed view of your transactions.
● View your data even without a wireless connection.
I’m glad to see that I don’t have to run their iPhone app surrounded by a huge black border on my iPad anymore.