Retrovo have released a snapshot of the dating behaviors of iPhone users, and it doesn’t paint a particularly glowing picture of us. In fact, Emily Post would probably have kittens over the caddishness of our acts. For the record:
- iPhone users found gadgets more attractive than a college degree, 3:1
- 1 in 3 have broken up with a significant other via text or email
- 1 in 3 said that their partner having old gadgets would be a turnoff
- 1 in 5 have viewed adult material on their phone
- 1 in 4 have broken up with someone because they spent too much time on their mobile. Wow, that’s a whole new pot/kettle situation.
So, in short, we’re horribly caddish, obsessed about our phones, and dump someone when they are too. Man, I wouldn’t date us at all.