IMDB has been updated to version 3.1, with a new link integration with Amazon’s Instant Video app. If a title is available through an Amazon Prime membership, a link will appear that allows for you to easily watch the program if the Amazon Instant Video app is installed. The update comes in advance of this Sunday’s Oscars and also features a new Oscar’s section. If you have any interest in movies, you’ll want to download it now. While you are at it, Prime members will want to grab Amazon Instant Video.
Titles available on Amazon Prime feature a link to watch if the Amazon Instant Video app is also installed (iPhone/iPad)
- Special Oscars® section: list of nominees and photos from the red carpet and ceremony and live winners on iPhone and iPad during the ceremony
- Recommendations: tap on the “i” in the corner of the poster to see why it’s recommended for you, rate the title if you’ve seen it, or indicate “not interested” (iPad)
- Improved accessibility for TV episode navigation (iPad)
- Updates to side navigation (iPad)
- Bug fixes include episode picker in VoiceOver (iPad)