If you’re a student or academic, you’re doubtless well versed with having to slog through dozens of PDFs, and either murdering trees by the dozen to print them all off, or dealing with unwieldy digital alternatives. There are a number of iPad apps to make this whole process easier, and one of the bigger — iAnnotate PDF — has just received an update to make life even better.
Now at version 2.2, the iAnnotate PDF has brought in faster PDF rendering, cloud support through Box OneCloud, a redesigned library, and better syncing. Here’s the full description:
For version 2.2, we have listened closely to your feedback, and enhanced iAnnotate PDF with better file management and synchro- nization features. Some of the many exciting improvements include:
• Faster Rendering: PDFs are now rendered more rapidly and smoothly when you scroll or zoom.
• Box OneCloud: iAnnotate PDF can now markup and send documents to Box’s collaborative OneCloud ecosystem.
• Redesigned Library: Local files and remote accounts are now managed from a single, streamlined iAnnotate PDF Library interface.
• Improved Syncing: You can now more easily send new files to your remote Dropbox, Box, or WebDAV accounts, and keep track of the sync status of your accounts.
• Better Performance: iAnnotate PDF has been newly optimized for stability and reliability.
Plus much more!
At $9.99, it may seem a bit steep for an iOS app, but this sort of annotation can be invaluable.