With the beta of iOS 6 now in the wild, we’re starting to hear reports of all the features that Apple didn’t include in the announcement. Here’s a roundup of some of the things we’ve heard:
- You can wake up to music, the sharing menu is overhauled, and the iPod and App Store apps have been overhauled.
- The Status Bar will change colors to match the app you’re using.
- You can download apps without exiting the App Store.
- The iPad finally has a native Clock app (with an ugly timer).
- You can chose alerts specific to each email account.
- Much better privacy settings.
Have any of our readers grabbed the beta of iOS 6? What do you think? What are the killer features that no one’s talking about?