eBay wants to make it easier for you to sell gear directly from your iPhone or iPad, and has updated the official app to do exactly that. The app update makes it easier for you to list your goods accurately, with a new listing flow, with category, pricing and shipping guidance. You can even edit your photos directly in the app, and save multiple drafts of listings before posting them.
As TNW points out, a good way to use this would be to set up as much of the listing as possible from your computer, then just go snap the photos on your iPhone, attach them to the listing, and then put it up.
Here’s the full changelog:
What’s new in 2.7?
• New listing flow makes it faster and easier to sell
- Category, pricing and shipping guidance
- Improved photo flow with more editing tools
- Save multiple listing drafts
- Finish and start your listings on the phone or the web
• Speedier checkout
• Search enhancements
• Bug fixes and improvements