Bento is the incredibly powerful personal database app created by the folks at Filemaker, and its just been completely overhauled on the iPad — and is on sale to celebrate. The video below walks you through some of the new features, and there are plenty with this new edition.
Bento 4 is available for iPad and for Mac — but be careful. Because the App Store ecosystem won’t allow for upgrade pricing, Bento 4 for iPad is actually a totally new application — and the older Bento for iPad doesn’t have many of the new features, and will probably not be supported for much longer.
Here’s what’s new:
Bento 4 for iPad has been reinvented from the ground up and includes numerous innovations that have never been seen in any iPad app before!
- Powerful Drag and Drop Design Tools
- Form view, Table view, Split view and Full Screen view
- 40 New Themes
- Direct Access to the Bento Template Exchange
- Highlighted Searching
- Multi-Field Sorting
- Records Slider
- Create Encrypted Fields, Simple Lists, GPS Location Fields, Calculation Fields
- Email Library Data in .CSV format